Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Best E-card Website Ever

So I ran across this E-card website today. Actually I shouldn't take the credit for finding this hilarious site - my boss showed it to me. If you need to send a funny/ridiculous e-card to someone this is your site. My favorite card of the moment says, "One of us needs to make the first move in requesting Facebook friendship." This one is good too, "Sorry I broke up with you via this ecard." Life just got better because I have these e-cards to send to friends and family.


7 comments:

Sabrina said...

thanks - i'm going to check this out.

M♥LLY said...

LOVE these - they are so funny. Definitely a nice change of pace from those other warm n' fuzzy ecards/chain emails out there. Thanks for sharing!

Kem said...

Checking it out. Thanks!

ignightme said...

Absolutely fantastic! I've been looking for something like this to use to send to all my friends. Thanks for posting about it.

Anonymous said...

Found this on a search. Pretty funny cards there and I like how you can make your own too. Wasn't exactly what I was searching for but I might use this!

The thing I've been looking for is an e-card site that has real like cards. With front/inside instead of just a static image or video. Anyone know of something like that?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I found what I was looking for! In case anyone else is looking for the same thing... http://www.thecardchest.com has cards that are exactly what I was looking for. Pretty amazing actually.

Liz Skaggs said...

Its not as funny as www.ladybugecards.com

But i guess everybody have their own unique taste =)